Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islamic SMS

Go down

Islamic SMS Empty Islamic SMS

Post  Salman Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:24 am

Azaan sun kar utho ringtoon ki tarhan, Quran sharif parho sms ki tarhan, Dunya mein busy mat ho network ki tarhan.........

A...Allah se daro... B...Bismillah se shuro karo...

C...Chor ko saza do... D...Deen seekho...

E...Eilum hasil karo... F...Farz ada karo...

G...Gussa mat karo... H...Haj ada karo...

I...Ibadat karo... J...Jannat millegi...

K....Kalma pado... L...Laa ilaha illalha...

M...Muhammad ur rasool allah... N...Namaz pado...

O...Omar ka lihaz karo... P...Parda karo...

Q...Quran pado... R...Roza rakho... S...Shukriya ada karo...

T...Tauba karo... U...Ummeed rakho... V...Vazoo karo...

W...Waqt ka lihaz karo... X...Xtra nafil pado...

Y...Yakeen karo Allah per... Z...Zikr Allah ka karo...

Al-Quran; Whoever desires the reward of this world, then with Allah is the reward of this world and the hereafter; and Allah is Hearing, Seeing.

Al-Quran; Allah has promised to those who believe and do good deeds (that) they shall have forgiveness and a mighty reward.

Al-Quran; O my people! enter the holy land which Allah has prescribed for you and turn not on your backs for then you will turn back losers.

HADITH: A wretch is the one who is deprived of Allah forgiveness during this great month of Ramadhan. Bukhari

HADITH: Whoever among you decreases the burdens of his slave during the month of Ramadhan will be rewarded by Allah decreasing his reckoning. Bukhari

HADITH: For everything there is a purification zakat, and the purification of bodies is the fast. Bukhari

HADITH: One who fasts is considered to be adoring his Creator even while sleeping on his bed as long as he does not backbite any Muslim. Bukhari

HADITH: The excess on the mouth of one who fasts is better in the sight of Allah than the sweet smell of musk. Bukhari

HADITH: The person who fasts enjoys the gardens of Paradise and the angels keep praying for him till he breaks his fast. Bukhari

HADITH: A believer stands during a portion of the night to perform additional optional prayers, then he wakes up fasting, no sin will be recorded against him. Bukhari

HADITH: Allah has ninety-nine names, i.e. one-hundred minus one, and whoever knows them will go to Paradise. Bukhari

HADITH: Be afraid, from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allah. Bukhari

HADITH: Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tale. Muttafaqun alayih

HADITH: By Him in whose hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children. Bukhari

HADITH: Do not take vows, for a vow has no effect against Fate; it is only from the miserly that something is extracted. Bukhari, Muslim

HADITH: If anyone interprets the Book of Allah in the light of his opinion even if he is right, he has erred. Abu-Dawud

HADITH: (The performance of) Umra is an expiation for the sins committed (between it and the previous one). Bukhari

HADITH: Try to earn a lawful livelihood is (also) an obligation like the other obligation (in Islam). Baihaqi

HADITH: Whoever does not recite Al-Fatiha in his prayer, his prayer is invalid. Bukhari

HADITH: Whoever has land should cultivate it himself or give it to his (Muslim) brother gratis; otherwise he should keep it uncultivated. Bukhari

HADITH: Whoever misses the Asr prayer (intentionally) then it is as if he lost his family and property. Bukhari

HADITH: Whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then (surely) let him occupy, his seat in Hell-fire. Bukhari

HADITH: Whose obeys me obeys God; and whoso disobeys me disobeys God. Whoso obeys my commander obeys me, and whoso disobeys my commander disobeys me. Muslim

HADITH: Whoever desires an expansion in his sustenance and age, should keep good relations with his kith and kin. Bukhari

HADITH: The buyer and the seller have the option of canceling or confirming the deal unless they separate. Bukhari

HADITH: He Who died knowing (fully well) that there is no god but Allah entered Paradise. Muslim

HADITH: Offer some of your prayers (Nawafil) at home, and do not take your houses as Graves. Bukhari

HADITH: Every act of goodness is sadaqa. Muslim

HADITH: A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. Bukhari

HADITH: He who peeped into the house of people without their consent, it is permissible for them to put out his eyes. Muslim

HADITH: Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. Bukhari

HADITH: If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected.

HADITH: He Who Trailed His Garment Out of Pride, Allah Would Not Look Toward Him On The Day Of Resurrection. Bukhari

Yea, whoever fulfills his promise and guards (against evil) - then surely Allah loves those who guard (against evil). Al-Quran

He who truly believes in Allah and the last Day, should speak good or keep silent. Bukhari, Muslim

If a woman dies in a state when her husband is pleased with her, she will enter paradise. Tirmidhi

It is a great treachery that you tell your brother something he accepts as truth from you, but you are lying. Abu Dawud

May Allah have mercy on a man who is kind when he buys, when he sells, and when he makes a demand. Bukhari
Salman
Salman

Back to top Go down