Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flirt SMS

Go down

Flirt SMS Empty Flirt SMS

Post  Salman Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:07 am

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.

Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS...

I f u need advice,msg ME IF U NEED A friend, CALL ME if u need help e-mail ME if u need MONEY No. u dail not respondind @ da moment..

What is full form of A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H A Boy Can Do Everything For Girls heart

Teacher: if A=B, B=C then A=C can u tell one more example of this type Student : I love my teacher, teacher loves his daughter, so i love teacher daughter....

Never trust a girl who sashows ys she loves you more than anyone else in the world; it she has been experimenting.

May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how...

I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on your mobile screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

I know you think I"m cute, I know you think I"m fine, but like the other guys, take a number and wait in line!

You"re Attractive Gorgeous Sexy Intelligent Smart Charming Sophisticated Fit Kind & Generous. In fact you"re becoming more like me everyday!

Today tommorow and forever there will be one heart that beats for u , u know whoes ur own STUPID!!!!!

Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. You gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much PHILIPS...

I f u need advice,msg ME IF U NEED A friend, CALL ME if u need help e-mail ME if u need MONEY No. u dail not respondind @ da moment..

What is full form of A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H A Boy Can Do Everything For Girls heart

Teacher: if A=B, B=C then A=C can u tell one more example of this type Student : I love my teacher, teacher loves his daughter, so i love teacher daughter....

Never trust a girl who sashows ys she loves you more than anyone else in the world; it she has been experimenting.

May ur heart b happy & ur days b bright. May ur roads b smooth & ur burdens light. May u find dreams & touch a star & never forget how...

Don"t tell a woman she"s pretty; tell her there"s no other woman like her, and all roads will open to you

May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand, inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart, and a clear signal all day long...

LIFE is 4 living, i live mine 4 U! LOVE is 4 giving, i give mine 2 U! DREAMS are 4 dreaming, mine are 4 U! HEARTS are 4 beating, & mine beats 4 U!

In life when u get troubles, don"t get nervous......just close ur eyes and follow ur HEART...... HEART may be in left..... but it always right! and loves u

love u i love u i love u i love u dont get excited i also love v,w,x,y,z

Boy: I"m not rich like Rahul, I don"t even have a big car like Rahul, but I really Luv U! Girl: I luv u too, but tell me more about Rahul.

It takes thousand workers 2 build a castle, Million soldiers 2 protect a country, but just One woman 2 make a Happy Home! Let"s Thank... KAAMWALI

wen a guy tellz u that he luvz u from the bottom of his heart b careful 4 this may mean dat.......!!!!!!........ he has enuf space 4 another girl on the top...

2 Lovers plan to suicide. Boy jumped first, Girl closed her eyes & return back saying love is blind. Boy in air opened his parachute saying love never dies

Ur Ultimate Ur Logicall Ur lovely Ur Unpredictable In shortcut ur ullu

Some One.. Misses You.. Needs You Worries About Yoy Lonely Without U Guess Who? The MONKEY IN ....THE ZOO....

Salman
Salman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum